It is safe to say that out of the billions of people who exist on earth, at least one billion of them are insecure about their body or the marks on their body because they are always told that skin with marks is flawed and without marks, it is flawless. It is okay to voice out your opinion about these things because hearing people say all of this could be underwhelming at most times, even if they mean it as a joke. It is important to know that skin with marks is also flawless, but if you still feel otherwise, it is okay to do something about it. There might just be the perfect solution for you to remedy that as well!
What is micro-needling?
Micro-needling is close to a complete makeover of your skin. It might just be one. With micro-needling treatment, it allows your skin to generate completely new cells and rejuvenate so that you can have clear and markless skin all over again. This is how it works, and a micro-needling treatment is several tiny needles poking your face to start the procedure of new cells growing and building themselves.
When these tiny and prickly needles poke your skin, they form holes in the skin. Whenever you get a wound that causes your skin to fall out or a scratch to be embarked upon it, the new cells start generating, and that causes new skin to develop around the wound. That is how your wound is cured and becomes perfect again. That is the same concept that is used in the case of a micro-needling technique. Experts also say that this technique might just be more effective than laser treatments.
If you have been brought up with the teaching that laser treatments are the best and the safest, this might come as a shock to you. Some formalities need to be completed before the treatment, but once everything is done, you are good to go for your micro-needling treatment. There is a consent form that needs to be signed, and you may need to show ID proof (depending on how the situation is in your country regarding the treatment).
Your past medical history will be checked to ensure any allergies or any possible obstacles during the treatment. It is better to be completely transparent with your doctor if you want this treatment to work and if you want the best results for your skin. The best dermapen is used by professional doctors to carry out the treatment. Please keep reading to find out about derma pens and what they do!
Benefits of micro-needling:
After knowing about micro-needling and how the process works (sans the scientific terms), let us move on to the several benefits and some of the risks of this treatment that you need to know about before you go ahead with it.
- Since micro-needling helps with re-developing your skin and making it look spotless, it also helps with any acne problems that you might have.
- If you have any hair loss issues, micro-needling is the perfect solution to your stubborn and tiring problem. Hair loss could be quite stubborn at times, and finding the perfect treatment for it that might work out for you is the toughest thing to do. But micro-needling makes that easy for you because there is no way that it wouldn’t work on your hair and help you with your problem.
- The main reason why most people look forward to micro-needling treatments is so that they can finally get rid of the stubborn marks on their face or anywhere else on their skin.
- It helps in reducing skin elasticity.
- Finally, moving towards something that most pregnant ladies die for, a solution to their stretch marks. Post-pregnancy stretch marks may be difficult to get rid of, but it is not impossible, thanks to micro-needling.
Coming to those who might be getting scared because of the thought of tiny needles poking their skin and making a hole, don’t worry. It won’t hurt you at all as long as your doctor uses the best dermapen for your treatment to function smoothly.